Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Peachy Keen Stamps Sketch Challenge 4


The stamps at Peachy Keen Stamps are just too darn cute! This week's challenge is to create a card using their sketch, stripes, 3 buttons and a sentiment. I had to jump on this challenge because the blog candy offer is for a $20.00 GC to Peachy Keen Stamps. I have my eye on several so I immediately hopped onto working on this card. I originally thought I would give it to my mom to send to a cousin who just had surgery. But, the sentiment reads "too much of a good thing is simply wonderful" and since she was having surgery to remove a tooth (that shouldn't have been there in the first place), I decided to keep it until a proper occasion pops up. The challenge can be seen at Peachy Keen BlogSpot. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Lorie said...

What a cute card! I love the bright colors, and the image is adorable! Great job on this sketch!! Thanks for playing along!!

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Hi Lori! Your card is adorable :) I love the colors - brights.. my fav! Awesome job coloring too! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge Blogspot!! Sincerely, KathyJ

Anonymous said...

What a cute card...love it!!! Thanks for playing along...HUGS...SK :)

dilearyus247 said...

What a terrific card. I love the colors. Great job. Thanks for playing along..Diane