Sunday, March 13, 2011

Friday Sketches & Simon Says

I created this card for a co-worker who just got a job as a principal. The stamp is Wee Blossoms by Wee Stamps. I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers and I was VERY motivated by the Anything Goes Challenge at the Simon Say Challenge Blog.   I added Primas to the flowers in the image to give it a 3D flair. The pearl in the centers of the flowers are from Stampin' Up and I colored them with my DB Studio Markers.   I colored with my DickBlick Art Studio Markers and the designer papers are from DCWV The Crafty Stack. The card base is made from Core-dinations CS (which is by far my favorite CS) from the Nostalgia Super Stack. I really enjoyed creating with this little image. I added an oval and cut the whole thing using my Silhouette. The color combination was new for me but I really like the way it turned out. Thanks for looking.







2 comments:

Heather said...

A fabulous card, such a cute image and I love how you have her sat on the circle and the branches and flowers.

So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What an absolutely beautiful image! Such a terrific card! :D