Friday, January 28, 2011

First Try-Shutter Fold Card

This was my first try with a shutter fold card.  It was made completely with scraps of paper.  I always have the hardest time coordinating paper.  This was from a paper pack that I was RAKed years ago.  I had used pages but never really used the patterns together.  Thanks to youtube and tutorial videos this was very easy.
Thanks for looking.  I am going to enter this card in a weekly challenge at Do You Stack Up?.  I think it definitely uses several different patterns, something I wasn't entirely comfortable with to begin with.  I designed the digistamp you see in the picture using Microsoft Publisher and cutting it out using my silhouette.  Thanks for looking.--Lori K.

6 comments:

Miranda said...

lovely folding card Lori, the colours are stunning, bright and happy
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week

hugs
Miranda

WencheP said...

It's so cool. I like the bright colors.

Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Jo said...

Very bright and cheerful! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at DYSU! Hope to see you next week.

Unknown said...

now that's clever - never had the patience to try one

kittens DYSU team

Unknown said...

now that's clever - never had the patience to try one

kittens DYSU team

Janna Werner said...

Hey :D Well, as Kitten said: you need a lot of patience for those kind of cards ;) So glad you are that patient. Thanks for sharing your fabulous card with us at DYSU! Janna