Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Year's Resolution--Card Making Style

OK, I am back. This year (2011) I have decided that I am going to attempt to send a birthday card to everyone in my address book. Basically, if I know your birthday you are getting a card. I need to find an excuse to use all my paper crafting materials, and a justification for buying more. I am going to try to post pictures more often.

Today is a snow day so I have a good opportunity to get ahead. I have one belated birthday card to get done and I am already finished with one other. I also want to attempt Valentine cards for all of Haley's teachers (this includes her homeroom teacher, planning teachers, and gifted teachers=total 8). I would love to see more snow days...More days to get creative.

Here's Hoping I follow through and you will get a birthday card.

No comments: